Scaling percentage when inserting image

Hi Aspose!
When I insert an image with documentbuilder.InsertImage(filename), and then inspecting the size of the inserted image with MS Word by using “Formatting graphics” (or the like), I see on the tab “size” in the section “Scale” not exactly 100% width and 100% height, but sometimes 100% width and 101% height, or 100% width and 99% height, and so on.
How can I prevent this?
Best
Jörg

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach sample image that causes the problem. I will investigate this issue and provide you more information.
Best regards.

Ok, it is a licensed file according to your upload dialog so I will send it via email …
Best
Jörg

Hi
Thank you for more information. I don’t think that this is problem of Aspose.Words. I tried to insert your image using MS Word and got the same result (Height=100% and Width=101%).
Best regards.

Hi,
that’s interesting! So how can set the scaling with Aspose afterwards to exactly 100% both. This is very important for us; manually doing this is no option because we generate huge docs with a lot of inserted images?
Best
Jörg

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. This is strange issue with MS Words; you can not also set the scaling to exactly 100% manually. When you do this in MS Word you will get width = 101% anyway.
Why is this so important for you? I don’t think that 1 percent can change layout of your document.
Best regards.

Hi,
thanks for your answer. It is important because the resultant word document containing perhaps many images will be imported into InDesign for further processing to typeset examination-relevant documents. So the DTP colleagues have to make sure any included image is in its correct aspect ratio. InDesign adopts the scaling from Word so the DTP has to check and adjust each included image.
Best
Jörg

Hi
Unfortunately I can’t help you in this case because this is issue of MS Word. If you insert this picture in the empty document and you will see that its size is (height=100% and width=101%). Also when you try to set width of image to 50points (100%) you will always get 50.25points width. It seems this is some kind of restriction in MS Word.
Best regards.

Hi
ok, does not matter. I will have to find another solution.
Thanks for your answers
Best
Jörg