Scaling Word document SVG output

Hi All,

The current SVG output (Aspose.Words) seems fixed to the paper size and does not seem to resize when the window changes. To get around this (I want small versions of the original SVG images) I have to add the following to the SVG document (it seems like a hack)

preserveAspectRatio=“xMinYMin meet” viewBox=“0 0 794 1123”

Is there an easier way of achieving an SVG that scales to the parent window?

Thanks
Mark

The code I use

List<byte[]> singlePreviewImages = new LinkedList<byte[]>();

ByteArrayInputStream bais = new ByteArrayInputStream(entity.getData().getBytes());
Document doc = new Document(bais);

com.aspose.words.SvgSaveOptions svgSaveOptions = new com.aspose.words.SvgSaveOptions();

svgSaveOptions.setExportEmbeddedImages(true);
svgSaveOptions.setPageCount(1);
for (int i = 0; i <= doc.getPageCount() - 1; i++)
{
    ByteArrayOutputStream baos = new ByteArrayOutputStream();
    svgSaveOptions.setPageIndex(i);
    doc.save(baos, svgSaveOptions);
    singlePreviewImages.add(baos.toByteArray());
}

Hi Mark,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have logged a new feature request in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-7649 to provide options to generate a scalable SVG. Your request has been linked to this feature request and you will be notified as soon as it is available. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7649) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan