Scatter Chart Change Datapoint Fill colour

Hi,

I am trying to create scatter chart using Aspose.slides.

Is it possible to change the colour of the datapoint. What I am trying to achieve is a group of datapoints (markers) has one colour, and another group of datapoints has another colour, rather than all the markers having one colour.

Thanks,
Ajith

Hi Ajith,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and like to share that at present, Aspose.Slides only offers to add the chart series markers and its properties on chart series levels only. The support for setting the marker symbol and properties on series data point level is not available. An issue with ID
SLIDESNET-34573 has been created as new feature request to further investigate the possibility of implementing the requested feature. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hello,

Could you advise on progress of this issue, specifically whether it will be implemented in a timely fashion? Ajith (who raised this request) and I work for a company producing reports for a global media company and already have a license from a couple of years ago for Aspose Total which we stopped using because of missing key features.

We were planning to upgrade to the latest version hoping these issues would have been fixed but this missing functionality is as startling as it is disappointing.

Currently we face having to write a wrapper around Aspose which is pointless when we could instead write a layer around the OpenXML API.
Can you give us a timescale when this feature will be implemented and available via NuGet?

Best Wishes
Pete Warner, Head of Systems Development, ZenithOptimedia Worldwide

Hi Peter Warner,

I like to share that that the issue shared has been created on last Thursday. It is in waiting queue and will be selected for investigation on its due turn. After the investigation, we will be able to share the feedback and ETA with you.

I also like to share the good news regarding the new merged API for Aspose.Slides for .NET. The merged API will be a single namespace for both PPT and PPTX presentation formats and at present we are implementing and testing that. The said API will be available during Q4 of 2013. I have verified the functionality support for setting the marker symbol and its size for particular series point in new API and it works there. The issue is a missing feature and will be automatically addressed once we will complete the implementation and testing of new API and role that out.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-34573) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz