Select a Destination Folder to Convert Word DOC Document to | SharePoint Library | Avoid Unexpected Error

Step 1: click on Work doc to convert via Aspose.Words

Step 2. Click on the option to select a destination folder produces the error below

Hi
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, screenshots are not visible on my side. Could you please simply attach them. We will check the issue and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hi Alexey,

I attached the screen shots in Dec as per your request. Can you please provide me an update on the status?

Hi

Thank you for additional information. I logged this issue into our defect database. The responsible developer will analyze the issue and provide you more information.

Best regards,

Hi Alexey,

Any update for a solution on this issue? should we just give up on your product and look elsewhere for a similar one?

Thanks,
Heidi

Hi Heidi,
Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, the issue is not yet resolved. I asked the responsible developer to take a look at the issue shortly. Once I get a feedback from him, I will provide you more information.
Best regards,

@hrastgoo,

I am afraid, we do not see any images or attachments in your first post. Can you please ZIP and reattach those Image files here for our reference?