Select RadioButton from group code not working

Hi,

Sample code provided for “Radio Button from group” in the following link is not working when we try to set Selected property for RadioButtonField.

I dont see radio button option selected in the generated PDF.

Please look into this.

I have attached the sample code and the output file.

Thanks

Nikhil Ithape

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for using our API’s.

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the problem that Selected property of RadioButtonField is not working. I have logged it as PDFNET-42223 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep updated on the status of its resolution.

Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Fahad,

Any updates on this issue? Any work-around in the meantime?

Hi Nikhil,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the issue investigation is not completed yet. I have recorded your concern to the product team. We will update you as soon as our team completes the investigation and share some update.
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 12.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 14.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi Fahad,

@rnidamar,
Thank you for the inquiry. The linked ticket ID PDFNET-42223 is pending for the review and not resolved yet. We have many other priority tickets in queue. However, we will notify you once it is fixed.

Best Regards,
Imran Rafique

Hi,

@rnidamar

We apologize that your issue is not yet resolved due to other high priority issues in the queue. Please note that we have logged your concerns and escalated the issue to next level. As soon as we have some certain updates about issue rectification, we will share with you. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Have you fixed this by now?

@digimon128

We are afraid that the earlier logged ticket could not get resolved yet. However, we will surely update this forum thread as soon as some significant progress is made towards its resolution.

We apologize for the inconvenience.