I have a requirement from a customer to display an "image" in a window to a client in a hosted ASP.NET environment and give the client the ability to highlight text that he/she likes or dislikes. When they hit submit, this text needs to be extracted and sent back to the server. The "image" can be in any print format including pdf and will be determined by my client.
Is this something that seems doable with aspose pdf kit? It seems to me it would be. Here are the prerequisites for my choosing aspose for this solution:
- able to display pdf in web-based viewer. (preferably without a toolbar)
- ability to select text including multi-line blocks.
- ability to select images within the document seperate from text.
- ability to extract only selected items for storage in db.
- Can be used in hosted (SAAS) environment.
Let me know if you need any further clarification.