Send encrypt message to multiple recipients

Hi Team,

I am using the latest version of Aspose. I want to send encrypted emails and I use the following method to do so:

public MailMessage encrypt(byte[] certificateRawData, String certificatePassword) {
        return this.c(new zg(certificateRawData, certificatePassword));
    }

I want to send mail to multiple recipients and for this I would need a method that would accept an array of certificates instead of a single certificate.

I looked up your .net implementation and found the method:

public virtual MailMessage Encrypt(X509Certificate2[] certificates)

Would it be possible to hava a similar method implemented in java?

Best Regards,
Arne

@arne411

Could you please share some more detail about your requirement and issue? We will then provide you more information on it.

Hi Team,

My request is to extend the usage of the MailMessage.encrypt() method so that more than one certificate can be passed. Currently the supported encrypt method has the following usage:
MailMessage encrypted = message.encrypt(certificate.getEncoded(), "");

What I require is a method in which I can pass an array of certiifcates instead of one. Such a method is already available in the .net version of Aspose Email. Is it possible to extend to Java implementation as well?

Best Regards,
Arne

@arne411

We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system as EMAILJAVA-35081. We will inform you via this forum thread once this feature is available.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

Is there any progress in this issue?

Best Regards,
Arne

@arne411

This issue has been resolved and its fix will be available in the next version of Aspose.Email for Java i.e. 22.7. We will inform you via this forum thread once it is released.