Send Reminders mail to different Outlook recipients in asp.net web application

Hi,
I am using Aspose.Email Trail version to send reminders for particular task to different outlook recipients. I have created an appointment , created calendar and also set reminders, saved it to a path,but how can i able to send a calendar having reminders to different outlook recipients…I am using .net 4.0.

@satyaAspose,

You may load the ICS calendar to appointment and create a message as shown here:

Appointment app = Appointment.Load(@"Meeting.ics");
AlternateView view = app.RequestApointment();
MailMessage mail = new MailMessage("from@domain.com", "to@domain.com", "Test Subject", "Test Body");
mail.To.Add(new MailAddress("to1@domain.com"));
mail.To.Add(new MailAddress("to2@domain.com"));
mail.To.Add(new MailAddress("to3@domain.com"));
mail.To.Add(new MailAddress("to4@domain.com"));
mail.AddAlternateView(view);

SmtpClient smtpClient = new SmtpClient("smtp.gmail.com", 587, "username", "password");
smtpClient.SecurityOptions = SecurityOptions.SSLExplicit;
smtpClient.Send(mail);

If it does not fulfill the requirement, please explain the requirement in detail along with the sample code written to create calendar.

Thank you.It works.

But when i set description of appointment class to html content-type, the message i receive does not render html content.

So,How to set description with html content-type in Appointment class?

@satyaAspose,

This issue is already logged under Id:EMAILNET-38917.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as EMAILNET-38917) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by kashif.iqbal