Sending email Async

I can send email successfully synchronously. However, I want to send Async and I’m getting an error. I’m getting am error message which does not really help me in diagnosing the problem. I need assistance. Here’s the error:

Aspose.Email.Mail.SmtpException: Failure sending mail.
—> System.Exception: Exception of type ‘System.Exception’ was thrown.

at ns10.Class738.method_6(IAsyncResult iasyncResult_0)

at ns11.Class580.vmethod_7(IAsyncResult iasyncResult_0)

at Aspose.Email.Mail.SmtpClient.method_9(IAsyncResult iasyncResult_0)

--- End of inner exception stack trace ---

Hi Aisana,

Thank you for writing to Aspose support team.

I have analyzed your requirements and faced some issues while investigating this issue at my end. We are further investigating the issue and will soon share our findings with you here. Meanwhile, can you please share your sample code that you are trying at your end for our reference? We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Thank you for your support
I do not always get this error But the error comes up every few

when I copy the code in the post it not show on true style so i send   attachments file 

Hi Aisana,

Thank you for providing the feedback.

This method of sending emails asynchronously has been marked as obsolete in our versions. You may now use the BeginSendMessage to send messages asynchronously. Please spare us a little time in this regard so that we can get you sample demonstration code in this regard.

Hi Aisana,

Here a sample code is available which can be used to send emails asynchronously using BeginSendMessage. Could you please give it a try to send the mails and let us know your feedback?

I 'm getting an error in the use of some properties ، i think the problem is the version of my dll :(

'Aspose.Email.Mail.SmtpClient' does not contain a definition for 'BeginSendMessage' and no extension method 'BeginSendMessage' accepting a first argument of type 'Aspose.Email.Mail.SmtpClient' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Hi Aisana,

I have tested this code using latest release Aspose.Email for .NET 4.6.1. Could you please test it using this new release and let us know your feedback?

hi Kashif ,

Yes certainly , thanks for your support

Hi Aisana,

Thank you for providing feedback and we are glad to know that your issue is resolved. Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Email.