Serialization Exception during CellsException Thrown

HI,

I received a weird bug reported by our customer of application. I attached exception details here. Looks like in your Aspose.Cells.CellsException constructor, serialization is processing and a member called ‘message’ cannot be found. From internet resource, the exception “Member ‘XXX’ was not found” occurs when ISerializable.GetObjectData is implemented, the base GetObjectData method doesn’t call. I didn’t find ‘message’ in our own code. I saw CellsException derived from ApplicationException. So could you guy help to make sure your implementation of GetObjectData method in CellsException is correct, or miss something?

I’m sorry that I couldn’t provide any more details because I cannot reproduce it and all information is inferred from our log.

I’ll keep on investigating this issue on our side if your implementation has no issues.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells
for .NET v8.3.1.3
and see if it makes any difference and your exception is got rid of.

If your issue still occurs, then please isolate this issue and provide us a sample application project that we could run at our end and replicate this issue. We will look into it and help you asap.

Thanks for your cooperation.