Serious Problem When Saving Word Document as PDF

Hi,

We do have an issue about saving a DOCX file as PDF. Please find the attached input word document and use the code below to create a pdf.

Aspose.Words.License licenseWords = new Aspose.Words.License();
licenseWords.SetLicense(@"C:\XXXXXXXXXX");
Aspose.Words.Document doc = new Aspose.Words.Document(@"d:\test3.docx");
doc.Save(@"d:\test3.pdf", Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.Pdf);

Check the attached output pdf file to see that the resulting document is totally malformed and unusable.

Please advise as soon as possible.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 13.1.0, I managed to reproduce this issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The issue ID is WORDSNET-7849. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi,

This is a blocking problem for us. Can you please provide any updates on this issue?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. The responsible developer has completed the analysis of this issue and the root cause has been determined. We will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Can you please provide information about the status on this issue?v

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, WORDSNET-7849 is not resolved yet and there is no further news about this issue. We will inform you as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-7849) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.