We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Server Selection

We are using Aspose Cells / GridWeb / PDF to a great extent. We are looking into upgrading our servers. May I know, for Aspose to function better, should we focus on more RAM / more cores / Chip Speed?

What is the most important aspect for Aspose to function at its best?

Also, do you have any suggestions on the IIS version, with which Aspose performs at its best?

Looking forward to your reply. Thanks in advance.

@ravijey,

Aspose.Cells does not target any specific OS/server (see the System requirements page for your reference), it will work equally fine on any operating system. Aspose.Cells is written in pure C#.NET/Java so it only demands .NET framework/JDK to be installed on the machine. However, OS (32-bit/64 bit), the amount and type of memory you have installed determines how much data can be processed at once. Obviously faster memory and a larger amount of RAM can make a difference and your application may perform more quickly. Similarly the speed of the CPU and the space on the hard disk may also affect.

Hope, this helps a bit.

Thank you very much for the quick response. Very helpful. Thanks,

May I ask, whether aspose utilizes multicore or single core? Does it run in my applications as single thread or multi threadeded?

@ravijey,
I am afraid that no such information is available in documents and it may depend on the application where Aspose.Cells is being used. Aspose.Cells does not dictate any such hardware requirements.