Set AllowBreakAcrossPages on Html import

I am creating a Word document from existing HTML. For some table rows in the HTML I want Aspose to set their AllowBreaksAcrossPages property to false. Are there any html or css attributes I can add to the table row to get Aspose to set that property to false for those rows during import?

The documentation in the link below says that this feature is planned. Is there any time frame as to when this might be available?

https://docs.aspose.com/words/net/supported-features-on-document-load/

Thanks.

Hi Matt,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have logged your requirement in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-11074. Our development team will further look into the details of this problem and we will keep you updated on the status of this issue. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Matt,

Thanks for being patient.
Matt:
I am creating a Word document from existing HTML. For some table rows in the HTML I want Aspose to set their AllowBreaksAcrossPages property to false. Are there any html or css attributes I can add to the table row to get Aspose to set that property to false for those rows during import?
You can use the following css to turn “allow row to break across pages” option off:

<tr style=“page-break-inside:avoid”>

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,