Set Chart Legend Position & Draw Chart Legend Name at Bottom of Chart in Word Document C# .NET

I created Aspose Word chart. I want the Series name to be displayed on the bottom of the chart. As of now it is being displayed inside the chart area

@manishaf,

Can you please share complete sample code along with source file and generate result so that we may further investigate to help you out.

AsposeChartLegend.JPG (19.1 KB)
I am using Aspose Word for displaying charts. How can I change the position of legend names (series name) displayed in the chart to be positioned in the bottom of the chart.
Please find the attachment for more details.

@manishaf

Your inquiry seems to be related with Aspose.Words and we are moving it to respective category where you will be assisted shortly.

@manishaf,

Please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your simplified input Word document
  • Aspose.Words for .NET 20.1 generated output DOCX file showing the undesired behavior (if any)
  • Your expected DOCX file showing the desired output. You can create this document by using MS Word and attach it here for our reference
  • A piece of source code that you are currently using on your end

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start further investigation into your scenario and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

Thanks for the support. I found the solution.
chart.Legend.Position = Charts.LegendPosition.Bottom;