Set/Control text spellcheck language

Hi

It seems that it is currently not possible to control the spellcheck language for text added to slides - is this correct?

If so, it would be great to get this feature added. At present, spellcheck defaults to English, which means that if you create a presentation in any other language, all text is marked with a jarring red underlined marker.

Hi Steven,

I have worked over the requirements shared by you and like share that at present the requested support for language and spell checking is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-35709 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the possibility of implementing the requested support on our end. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir

Is this issue now fixed? If so in which version? Where can I find more information? Thank you for your help.

Kind regards
Peter

Hi Peter,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the requested support is unavailable in Aspose.Slides for .NET and concerned issue is unresolved. We will share the good news with you as soon as the support will be available in Aspose.Slides.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35709) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(3)