Set Custom Width & Height of Image Shape in Word Document using Java | Atlassian Confluence Plugin | Spring Framework | Maven

I have code:
image.png (16.2 KB)
Result:
image.png (17.3 KB)
I can not set custom width and height.
I using Aspose word 18.9-jdk16

My project maven only use version 18.9 jdk. Can u help me fix?

@tampt,

Please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your simplified input Word document containing the image you want to resize
  • Aspose.Words for Java 20.8 generated output DOCX file showing the undesired behavior
  • Your expected DOCX file showing the desired output. You can create this document by using MS Word. Please also list the complete steps that you performed in MS Word to create the expected document on your end

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your particular scenario/issue and provide you code to achieve the same by using Aspose.Words for Java.

i want using Aspose Words for Java 18.9. Because i develop atlassion confluence plugin using aspose. however cannot build project with Aspose Words > 18.9 (Spring framework + java 8).
I create new project maven and using Aspose word for 20.8, no problem.
resolve: i remove shape exists and insert new shape then my problem had been success.
thanks you support for me.

@tampt,

It is great that you were able to find what you were looking for. Please let us know any time you may have any further queries in future.