Set different formats for the subtotal rows separately

Hi,
I have one requirement in the attached excel pivot. In that enabled subtotals for each row but unable to set different formats for those total rows separately. I mentioned the required changes in the red color in the attached file. Can you please suggest me how to apply those styles to particular sub total rows according to the columns I mentioned in the required.xlsx . If you have any queries please contact me back. Thank you.
Entity Reconciliation - Summary .zip (32.2 KB)

@SakethDodda,

Thanks for the sample files.

Please refer to the detailed thread with example codes on how to specify different formatting to different cells in the pivot table report for your reference. If you still find any issue or could not accomplish your desired task, please share a sample (runnable) code that you are currently using, we will check it soon.

Hi,
The previous one you provided didn’t get a correct solution for us. I have one requirement in the attached excel pivot. In that I enabled subtotals for each row but unable to set different formats for those total rows separately. I mentioned the required changes in the red color in the attached file. Can you please suggest me how to apply those styles to particular sub total rows according to the columns I mentioned in the required.xlsx . If you have any confusion regarding please contact me back.
Entity Reconciliation - Summary .zip (32.2 KB)

@SakethDodda,

You attached the same Excel files. As requested earlier, please go through the detailed thread with example codes on how to specify different formatting to different cells in the pivot table report for your reference. Then, write code yourselves according to your needs. If you still find some issues, please share your sample (runnable) Java program/code that you are currently using and which is giving you undesired output/result. We will evaluate your sample code and may amend it accordingly.

Sure I’ll try that and get back yo you again with a sample code that runs same as our current situation.

Thanks

@SakethDodda,
Once we receive your new sample code and file, we will locate the issue as soon as possible and provide solutions.