Set License of Aspose.Words for Android via Java & then Convert Word to PDF

The current Aspose license expires on 03/07/21, we got new license that expires on 03/07/22.
but i am getting ‘Evaluation Copy error’ in generatedScreenshot_1622709891.png (282.2 KB)
pdf
Aspose-worda-21.4.0-android.via.java works fine with old license and generated pdf is also proper.

@matins74,

Please share your license file ‘via private message’. In order to send a private message with attachment, please click on my name and find “Message” button.

How to apply Aspose.Words for Android via Java License?

We will then investigate the issue with your license file on our end and provide you more information.

License file removed for security reasons.

Hello ,
The license is shared . Please let me know the issue.

@matins74,

We are checking this scenario and will get back to you soon.

Hello @awais.hafeez , please keep this issue on priority. 1 day delay will be too much impact on our business

@matins74,

It is to inform you that we had received your license file and your “Aspose.Words.Product.Family.lic” file worked fine on our end when using the latest (21.4) version of Aspose.Words for Android via Java. I would like to mention a few points here:

• Make sure your call to setLicense gets always executed. Debug your program and step through in the debugger to identify the problematic line of code.
  • Make sure your code does not silently catch an exception thrown by Aspose.Words licensing code. For example, Aspose.Words will throw if it cannot find the license.
  • Make sure the input documents do not already have the evaluation message. Aspose.Words does not delete existing evaluation messages.
  • Make sure SetLicense is executed before you instantiate any Document object.

image.png (1005 Bytes)

setLicense is executing properly before initiating object

@matins74,

It is great that you were able to resolve this issue on your end. In case you have further inquiries or may need any help in future, please let us know by posting a new thread in Aspose.Words’ forum.

Thanks for your time