Set margin top of first page to zero in PDF using Aspose.PDF for .NET

Hello Team,

I am using Aspose.PDF 20.5. In that i have set doc margin like doc.PageInfo.Margin = new MarginInfo(0, 30, 30, 30); but i want to set first page margin value like (0, 30, 30, 0) this. Please assist me to achieve this.

Thanks.

@siriussynoptek,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please visit this documentation link. This will help you to achieve your requirements. Please share feedback with us if there is still an issue.

Hello Team,

I have attached one sample application. In that i want to put margin top from page number 2. Please suggest me. I am using Aspose.pdf 20.5 version. Due upload size limitation i have removed aspose.pdf dll.

ConsoleApp1.zip (542.5 KB)

@siriussynoptek,

I have observed your requirements and like to inform that I have created investigation ticket with ID PDFNET-48345 in our issue tracking system to investigate and resolve this issue as soon possible.

Hi Team,

Can we have ETA for solution of issue?

Thanks

@siriussynoptek

The issue has recently been logged in our issue tracking system and is pending for analysis. Please note that it was logged under normal support and will be resolved on first come first serve basis. We will surely inform you as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution ETA or fix. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.