Set MPP file Gantt Chart Start Date

Hi All

I was wondering how I am able to set the ‘start date’ of the mpp file for the gantt chart view.

ProjectFile.Save(ms, new PdfSaveOptions
{
Timescale = (Timescale)((int)(timescale)),
PresentationFormat = PresentationFormat.GanttChart,
FitContent = true,
PageSize = PageSize.A3,
LegendOnEachPage = false,
StartDate = ProjectFile.Get(Prj.StartDate)
});

I know i can save the mpp file as pdf and select the start date value (as with the code above)

but I am unable to find anything on the project object or ProjectFile.DefaultView that will allow me to set the ‘startdate’.

This is important as I am saving the file as mpp so I would like to have the ‘start date’ of the ganttchart view closer to the start date of the project, as seen in the attachment.

The project start date is set as seen by the dotted line, but not the startdate of the gantt chart.

Cheers,
Andrew Chin.

Hi Andrew,

Currently Aspose.Tasks does not support setting the GanttChart start date for MPP file, however this can be achieved while saving the project as image or PDF. I have logged this requirement in our issue tracking system as TASKS-33886 for further analysis by the development team. I will write back here as soon as some feedback is received by the development team.

Your patience and understanding is appreciated in this regard.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.