Set print setting option dunamically

Hi

We are using aspose slide to generate PPT report dynamically. Now we want to set options say “Scale to fit paper” and paper orientation options by default when we print the report after download.

Can you please suggest any way to do that dynamically.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jonathan,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you and request you to please share further details in the form of some snapshot and presentation. I will investigate the issue further on my end to help you out.

Many Thanks,

Thanks for quick response.

Currently we are generating PPT report dynamically whenever user download report and try to print the download report then it cutting off from both side, we found that we can resolve this issue by selecting “Scale to fit Paper” option.(aspose image.png)

Now we want to select this option with the use of our code so that the user need not to manually select that option (as highlighted in attached screenshot “Aspose new.png”). our requirement is option “Scale to fit Paper” should be selected/checked whenever user download report and print after download.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Jonathan,

Thank you for sharing the details with us. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-37475 as new feature request in our issue tracking system. Our product team will investigate the possibility of implementing requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

Many Thanks,

Hi Jonathan,

Our product team has investigated your requirements and need following information from your side. Can you please share information for following.

1. What file format you are trying to print?
  2. What way have you generated this file?

Many Thanks,

Hi Jonathan,

As requested earlier, can you please provide requested information so that we may proceed with issue investigation.

Many Thanks,

Hi Jonathan,

As requested earlier, our product team has investigated your requirements and need
following information from your side. Can you please share information
for following or we may close the issue on our end.

1. What file format you are trying to print?
  2. What way have you generated this file?

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-37475) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.