Set Text in SmartArt Node Shape on NameAndTitleOrganizationChart Layout in C#

Good morning,
referring to SmartArtLayoutType, after a good experience with “OrganizationChart” type, now I’m trying to use the SmartArtLayoutType called “NameandTitleOrganizationChart”.

How can we set the text of the title box (i.e. the smaller rectangular shape within each node) using Aspose.Slides for .NET ?

Thank you
Best regards
Marco

@marco.gatto,
Thank you for contacting support.

Could you please share some presentation files and screenshots to clearly demonstrate your requirements? You can zip the files and upload an archive here.

SampleChartwithNameandTitle.zip (35.9 KB)

In the presentation you can find the yellow rectangles that have been filled in directly within PowerPoint. But we need to set the text via Aspose.Slides for .NET

Thank you
Best regards
Marco

@marco.gatto,
Thank you for the sample presentation. I am working on the question and will get back to you as soon as possible.

@marco.gatto,
I was unable to update text in the yellow rectangles using Aspose.Slides for .NET.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESNET-44218

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Ok, thank you very much.
Best Regards
Marco

@marco.gatto,
Thank you for using Aspose.Slides.

The issues you found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-44218) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for .NET 23.12 (ZIP, MSI).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.