SetColumnWidth(...-...) throws Overflow Exception

I have third-party software that is 32-bit dll. And I use Aspose v. 8.7.0.0. When I create Excel spreadsheet, call to SetColumnWidth() throws System.OverflowException. Removing that 32-bit dll solving problem with Excel. Problem is, that software does some calculations for the Excel report. I used Aspose.Cells.dll for .NET 4.0 and one for mixed platforms (net2.0) with the same results.

Hi Jeanne,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

I am afraid, we require an executable sample application to replicate the said issue on our side therefore we humbly request you to please create a simple application (preferably console) and share the project in an archive along with the required resources & dependencies for investigation. Before you move forward to provide us the above requested, please give a try to the latest version of Aspose.Cells for NET 17.1.7 to see if you can still replicate the issue. Please note, as you are currently using an older revision of the API so it is possible that the said issue has already been addressed, in case it existed on the part of Aspose.Cells APIs.

Please note, I have tested the scenario a bit against the aforementioned assemblies, and I am not able to observe any exception while setting the column widths.