SetColumnWidth

We are using Aspose.Cells.GridWeb 2.7.4.2000.

We are importing a spreadsheet with 100 columns. I’m trying to hide the columns 50 thro’ 100.

foreach (int col in colWidth.Keys)
{
cells.SetColumnWidth(col, new Unit(“0.0pt”));
}

When I do this, the columns 50 thro’ 100 are hidden, as expected. But the rest of the cells which are being displayed (1 thro’ 50)'s height doubles by itself. Do you see any reason why this is happening?

Thanks.

Hi,

Could you attach your template file with complete sample code here (or preferably a sample zipped application) to show the issue, we will check your issue soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I’ve attached the sample project here. Please try to click on the buttons ‘Hide Columns’ and ‘Don’t hide columns’ and see how the row height changes.

We had the same code with the Grid (when it was Aspose.Grid.Web) and it worked fine. Now we are upgrading to Aspose.Cells.GridWeb and are facing this issue.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for the project.

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40503 for your issue. We will soon look into it to figure it out soon. Once we have any update, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

We have run your project with IE9, but could not find any significant issue. Could you give us your screen shots encircling with red color to point out the problematic areas. Moreover, also give us screen shots with older GridWeb that is supposed to be precise regarding display (of Column Width) in the GridWeb. Also provide details about your browser too.

By the way, we have to change the AppSettting accordingly, e.g

Thank you.