SetSubmitUrl - Setting Export Format property upon submit PDF form

Dear Mod,

We're evaluating PDF.Kit component for one of our application. Basically, what we need to do is:

- We have a list of PDF form available, when user make a request, system will populate the PDF form, changing the SubmitURL to include SessionId and pull the PDF to client.

- User starting to fillin the form, and click on Submit, the Data they fill will be collected and send to the SubmitURL above via QueryString.

I designed the form with these properties:

Added a submit button

Added an action - Submit a Form

URL: left blank

Export format: HTML

When i filling to the form and hit submit, i notice that the info in the form is not submitted to my SubmitURL so i can't collect it. I recheck the Submit button property and see that, the Export Format is being changed to FDF include.

So, my question is:

- Can i use PDF.Kit to also set the Export format upon changing the SubmitURL?

- If not, do we have anyway to autopopulate the PDF form, and then collect the data filling in by user?

Thanks for your help.

Doan

Dear customer,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

About you question:

• Can i use PDF.Kit to also set the Export format upon changing the SubmitURL?

No. In current version, only the url of the button can be changed.

• If not, do we have anyway to autopopulate the PDF form, and then collect the data filling in by user?

You should design the pdf carefully (you could ask the Adobe for details) so that after your clients click the button, the form can be pushed to your web site as a fdf or xfdf file, then you could export the data from the file with this class Aspose.Pdf.Kit.Form http://www.aspose.com/wiki/default.aspx/Aspose.Pdf.Kit/ImportAndExportFdf.html

Any other question is welcome.

Best regards.

Thanks for your promtly response. I will be reviewing your suggestion on the sample code.

Regards

Doan