Hello Aspose team!
I recently bumped into problem with Aspose.Cells product regarding Chart drawing. Here is the detailed description:
- We need to force lines of the LineChart to select colors automatically, but we need to adjust other properties of the lines (such as Line.Style and Line.Weight)
- When you set Line.IsAuto = true, color is selected automatically, but Style and Weight are become overwritten by automatic settings. If you change values of Style and Weight properties, Line.IsAuto will become false automatically.
- No matter what you do in previous points, property Line.IsAutomaticColor will be equal to true, so this means, that colors will be selected automatically.
- But this doesn’t happen for case, when you want to embed your excel into power point presentation. When you call chart.ToImage(), image will be only in black and white colors, although, when you double-click on the embedded excel, chart will be colored.
- series.MarkerForegroundColorSetType = FormattingType.Automatic doesnt work either.
What wold you advice in this case? Or is it a bug, that chart.ToImage() is producing black and white images even when Line.IsAutomaticColor = true?
We are using fully-paid 7.1.0 License for Aspose.Cells. If you need any additional information - just ask.
Thank You in advance,