Setting data label position is not working in Box and Whisker chart

Hi Team,

I want to set data label position for some series right and for some series left in box and whisker chart using latest version. For first series i have write “series1.Labels.DefaultDataLabelFormat.Position = LegendDataLabelPosition.Left;” code but it’s giving me error. Can you please tell how can i set position of data label left and right series wise. Also i want to set data label font size and color, how can i do same.

I have attached sample application for your reference.

BWDataLableIssue.zip (266.0 KB)

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have worked with sample project shared by you. Can you please share error details and share your requirements in form of sample so that we may further investigate to help you out.

Hi Adnan,

I am getting “Wrong label position for this type of series. Possible values: supports only default value” errors. I have attached video of error that i am facing when run sample application which was given to you y’day. I have also attached generated PPT and expected PPT. In expected PPT, I have changed first series’s data label position to left and changes font size to 8 and color to black.

DataLable_BW.zip (5.7 MB)

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have worked with source files shared by you and have been able to observe the issue. A ticket with ID SLIDESNET-40281 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate issue in detail. This thread has been linked with issue so that you may be automatically notified once issue will be fixed.

Hi Team,

Is there any update on this issue, we have been waiting since long for this. Do we have any ETA on this?

Thanks!

@sdtechsupport.sirius,

I have verified the issue status from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. We request for your patience till the time the issue gets resolved.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40281) have been fixed in this update.