Setting external formulas

Dear Support!

I am really satisfied with the great product you offer.

There is only one problem that has quite a high importance. If I use the following:

Cell cell = worksheet.getCells().getCell("A1");
cell.setFormula("='D:\Temp\[S2-filter-sonstiges.xls]Tabelle1'!$C$1");

The file "D:\Temp\S2-filter-sonstiges.xls" exists and has a sheet named Tabelle1.

I get the following exception:

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unsupported formula : ='D:\Temp\[S2-filter-sonstiges.xls]Tabelle1'!$C$1.
at com.aspose.cells.Cell.a(Unknown Source)
at com.aspose.cells.Cell.setFormula(Unknown Source)
at com.bas.investorenreporting.generator.Generator.generateAnlegerSheet(Generator.java:217)
at com.bas.investorenreporting.generator.Generator.generateReport(Generator.java:95)
at com.bas.investorenreporting.generator.GeneratorLauncher.main(GeneratorLauncher.java:39)

What am I doing wrong here? If I manually enter this formula in the excel sheet, excel can show the referenced value correctly.

Hope to get help from you!

Best regards

Alexander

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Well, external links in formulas are not yet supported in Aspose.Cells for Java. We have already registered this feature in our internal issue tracking system with issue id CELLSJAVA-5027. We will update you after this feature gets implemented.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

This feature has been supported. Please download the latest version: Aspose.Cells for Java 7.0.1