Setting File on Launch Action Throwing Exception

On the attached file I am attempting to update the first link on this page. After setting the DestinationFile Property on the LaunchAction and calling savechanges the library is throwing the exception:

First Page Object is not in six part

Hi Brent,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please share some details regarding the exception that you are facing and also please share the code snippet that you are using so that we can test the scenario at our end. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The exact exception is in my original post.

The exception that is being thrown is “First Page Object is not in six part” that’s it, no exception number or anything.

It is being thrown after calling savechanges and setting the link annotation destination file property.

Dim pdfDoc as New Aspose.Pdf.Document(LocalCopyPath)

Dim myPage As Aspose.Pdf.Page = pdfDoc.Pages(1)

Dim myLinkAnnot As Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.Annotations.LinkAnnotation = myPage.Annotations(1)

Dim myGotoAction As Aspose.Pdf.InteractiveFeatures.LaunchAction = myLinkAnnot.Action

myGotoAction.File="NewPath"

pdfdoc.save(tempfilepath)

Hi Brent,

Thanks for providing additional information, I've managed to reproduce the issue at my end and logged it as PDFNEWNET-35019 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. We will keep you updated regarding issue status via this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience faced.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-35019) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.0.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.