Setting Tiled Slide Background Offset and Scale in Presentations in C++

Is it possible to set tiling offsets and scale values for slide backgrounds (see attached screenshot from powerpoint)?

Opening and saving presentation with those values set preserves them, but modification seems impossible.

I couldn’t find anything in and around picture fill format:
presentation->get_Slides()->idx_get(0)->get_Background()->get_FillFormat()->get_PictureFillFormat()

image.png (34.2 KB)

Thanks!

@ezolenko,
Thank you for posting your requirements. Unfortunately, I was also unable to change the settings you described using Aspose.Slides for C++ 24.2.

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): SLIDESCPP-3906

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

I have gone through your post and in my opinion the ability to set tiling offsets and scale values for slide backgrounds programmatically is not directly accessible through the provided C++ APIs.

However, you can achieve similar effects programmatically using the PowerPoint object model.