Setting Up Aspose PDF Android

I have downloaded Aspose PDF Android Jar file and all examples from github. I have also imported Hello World Project in Eclipse but it shows a lot of errors.
It says “Unable to resolve target android-17”. Because of the error I changed target sdk from 17 to 19 but still the error was there.

There are also many other errors in MainActivity.java. Please see the attached screenshot. And please note that I have added Aspose Android jar file to Hello World’s libs folder.

Hi Chinmay,

Thanks for your inquiry. Examples are working fine at my end, please double check your ADT configuration, it will resolve the issue. Moreover, please check following documentation link to create a sample android application using Aspose Android Jar. You may use Aspose.Pdf for Android Jar and example code in building the application.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,

The link you have given is for Aspose Word for Android. I want Aspose PDF for Android.

Hi Chinmay,

Sorry for the delayed response.

All the API’s packaged under Aspose.Total for Android suite have same structure/architecture and they can be used in similar manner in Android applications. So you may consider following the steps specified over above shared link to setup and environment and try using Aspose.Pdf for Android.

Furthermore, for code snippets specific to Aspose.Pdf for Android, you may consider visiting Working with com.aspose.pdf

In the event of any further query, please feel free to contact.

PS, we will be creating similar documentation topic in Aspose.Pdf for Android documentation and will update you within this forum thread.