setTopPage not working

Hi, I have a diagram with 1 page, I add another page and call setTopPage with the id of this newly added page and when I open diagram wrong page is opened by default. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1V7pVa_CdLDuZ81c5QPCFH5dgeKubn1XB/view?usp=sharing

Hi @Lukasz_Dobrzynski, I can’t repro your current issue. When I opened the TopPage_Out_220707_045928.vsdx file, a blank page TopPage opens by default instead of the Background page.

Hm… I asked my colleges to test and for them also Background page opens as default. Any ideas what could be the issue?

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

Could you kindly share the MS Visio Version and details that you are using? Also please share a screenshot of the file like how its opened in MS Visio at your end. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

Also, can you please grant the access to the files on Google Drive. We tried to download them but link required access permissions.

Attaching files here. toppage.zip (57.9 KB)

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

We are testing the scenario and will get back to you shortly.

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

An issue as DIAGRAMJAVA-51028 has been logged in our issue tracking for further investigation. We will let you know as soon as it is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, any update?

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

The issue has been resolved in 22.10 version of the API and you will receive a notification as soon as the update is released.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-51028) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou