We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Setup Problem

Setup Problem,

hello, I uses the MSI for .net 5.5 and downloaded the Demo Files. I double click on: Aspose-Slides-Demo.2010.slnAspose-Slides-Demo.2010.sln. When trying to show the default file I receive this errors below. Any idea? Thanks

Quellfehler:

Zeile 42: 
Zeile 43:     
Zeile 44:       
Zeile 45:     
Zeile 46:   

Quelldatei: C:\Users\cf\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\aspose.slides.vb\Aspose-Slides\web.config Zeile: 44

Versionsinformationen:

Microsoft .NET Framework-Version:2.0.50727.5446; ASP.NET-Version:2.0.50727.5420

Quellfehler:

Zeile 42: 
Zeile 43:     
Zeile 44:       
Zeile 45:     
Zeile 46:   

Quelldatei: C:\Users\cf\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\aspose.slides.vb\Aspose-Slides\web.config Zeile: 44

Versionsinformationen:

Microsoft .NET Framework-Version:2.0.50727.5446; ASP.NET-Version:2.0.50727.5420

Hi Carsten,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have tried to understand the issue shared by you. But in order to further investigate and help you out, I kindly request you to please share the source project.

Thanks and Regards,

Hello,

I downloaded the demo files from your website: Aspose.Slides+for+.NET.zip

http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.slides-for-.net/entry161657.aspxv

Then I double clicked on Aspose-Slides-Demo-2010.sln

The file Web.config does not find the file it need in line 44 (i guess).

Is this because the demo does not work or I have the german version?

Thanks

cf

I tried to install .net 2.0, but this is not possible (because .NET 4 is already installed on Win/ 64bit).

It might be that the component AJAX MSI 1.0 is missing ... I am still investigating ;-)

OK … now it works … so with Standard Visual Studio the Ajax is missing, but needed for .net slides …

Hi Carsten,

It is really great that you have been able to reproduce and resolve the issue on your end. :slight_smile:

Thanks and Regards,