Shape add tag throws error

Hi,

if I try to add a tag to the shape tag collection a null reference error is thrown. I used the latest version 8.3 for testing.

Example code:
Aspose.Slides.Presentation pres = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation(@“c:\temp\Presentation1.ppt”);

Aspose.Slides.Shape sh = pres.Slides[0].Shapes[0];
if (!sh.Tags.Contains(“test”))
sh.Tags.Add(“test”, “111”);

This worked in version 7.7

Thank you
Christoph

Hi Christoph,

Thank you for sharing the presentation file.

I am able to reproduce your issue after an initial test using the latest version of Aspose.Slides for .NET v8.3.0. Your issue has been registered in our issue tracking system with issue id: SLIDESNET-35004. You will be notified via this forum thread once the issue gets resolved.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Could you please let me know when this bug will be fixed!

Thank you.

Hi Christoph,

I checked the status of your issue from our issue tracking system and I regret to share that your issue is still pending for further investigation from our development team. I have requested them to share an ETA once they are done with the investigation. As soon as I get any further updates, I will update you via this thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hi Christoph,

I have received a feedback from our development team and your reported issue will be fixed in our hot fix version of Aspose.Slides for .NET v8.4.1. Hopefully, this release will be available during this week. Once the new hot fix is released, you will get a notification via this forum thread.

Thanks & Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-35004) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.