I generate DOCX from HTML blocks, but I assume it’s not that important. Then I save the Document as DOCX and PDF. And here I’ve got some differences:
To ensure a timely and accurate response, please attach the following resources here for testing:
- Your input document.
- Please attach the output file that shows the undesired behavior.
- Please attach the expected output file that shows the desired behavior.
- Please create a standalone console application ( source code without compilation errors ) that helps us to reproduce your problem on our end and attach it here for testing.
As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.
PS: To attach these resources, please zip and upload them.
2029.zip (726.8 KB)
Can you start by trying to convert the attached DOCX to PDF?
It will take me considerable time to extract my document generator into a standalone app…
- Look at the table: at PDF it’s not 100% wide, and at DOCX it’s 100% wide (looks much better)
We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19952. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.
We are working over this query and will get back to you soon.
We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19953 . You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.