Shape Color Too Light, Shapes Incorrect and Missing Dotted Lines

Hello,

I have found the following issue with some of my test Visio files when converting to PDF.

In BldgPlan.vsd from ShapesDrawnIncorrectColor.zip (990.2 KB), some of the shapes come through with either light grey lines or are drawn with a ligher line weight, they appear grey when they should be black like others on the page.

In CrimeScene.vsd from ShapesDrawnIncorrectColor.zip (990.2 KB), some of the evidence shapes are drawn incorrectly, and others with the light grey outline when they should be black. Also, the dotted lines spacing in the PDF is narrower than the VSD file, making the lines look almost solid when the PDF is opened. Only by zooming in was I able to determine that they were dotted.

Thanks,

Sheri

@sheri_steeves,

We managed to replicate the problem of incorrect color and weight of connecting lines. It has been logged under the ticket ID DIAGRAMNET-51476 in our bug tracking system. We have linked your post to this ticket and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

There is no CrimeScene.vsd drawing in the ZIP. Please review and send the source Visio drawing and output PDF. Your response is awaited.

@imran.rafique,

Sorry about that, I attached the same zip file twice. Here is the correct file for the evidence shapes, grey outline and missing dotted lines: IncorrectColorsMissingDottedLineIncorrectShapes.zip (880.5 KB)

Thanks,

Sheri

@sheri_steeves,

Thank you for sending source VSD and output PDF documents. We managed to replicate the said issues as follows:

DIAGRAMNET-51482: VSD to PDF - incorrect rendering of the Blood Pool shape
DIAGRAMNET-51483: VSD to PDF - incorrect color and style of lines

We have linked your post to these tickets and will keep you informed regarding any available updates.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51482) have been fixed in this update.