Shape Name Empty & Formula code incorrect

Hello,

I have a vsd file (DCOexample) where I have to get the formula of every shape in order to connect them after in our tool.

if you execute this code :
Diagram diagram = new Diagram(dataDir + “DCOexample.vsd”);

for (Page page : (Iterable<Page>) diagram.getPages()) {
      for (Shape shape : (Iterable<Shape>) page.getShapes()) {
        System.out.println("\nShape ID : " + shape.getID());
        System.out.println("\nShape name : " + shape.getNameU());
        System.out.println("\nShape nameU : " + shape.getNameU());
        System.out.println("Formula :" + shape.getLayout().getRelationships().getUfe().getF());
      }
    }

in the result you will see that the shape with the ID “142” has the formula :
Formula :SUM(DEPENDSON(4,Unterprozess (zugeklappt)!SheetRef(),Swimlane List!SheetRef(),itpThemeEffectsFacelift!SheetRef()))

as you see there is no mention of the shape (ID:18) connected to the shape (ID:142).

in the vsd file case i always had the “name” of the connected shapes.

if we verify the formula of the shape (ID:18) we will see that the name of the shape(ID:142) is mentioned (Task.37) :

Formula :SUM(DEPENDSON(5,Swimlane List!SheetRef()),DEPENDSON(1,Task.37!SheetRef()))

Is this normal ?

Another problem with the same shape (ID:18) is that I can’t get its nameU !!
If I open the file with visio I can see that the name is (Pool / Lane.18) :
image.png (13.9 KB)

DCOexample.zip (303.3 KB)

@eljuventino

Sorry for the delayed response.

We have noticed the similar behavior by the API while testing the case at our end. Therefore, we have logged following tickets in our issue tracking system in order to address the issues:

• DIAGRAMJAVA-50734
  • DIAGRAMJAVA-50735

We will further look into the details of the logged tickets and let you know once they are resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50734,DIAGRAMJAVA-50735) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou