Shape not properly displayed - crossed rectangle displayed instead

Not working on 22.5, was working fine on 22.3. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1si0Siu6gn6e1sWBdTNCsf7_WDLJFMkJf/view?usp=sharing

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

Would you please confirm if you have tried with 22.6 version as well? We will further proceed accordingly.

Hi, same behavior on 22.6 [I see that jdk16 classifier is now gone - that’s why I thought this version is not in the repo yet].

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

A ticket as DIAGRAMJAVA-50996 has been logged in our issue tracking system for further investigation against this case. We will look into its details and let you know as soon as the ticket is resolved. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi, any news?

BR, LD

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

The earlier logged ticket will be resolved in 22.7 version of the API which will be releasing soon. You will receive a notification as soon as the fix-in version is available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-50996) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou

Hi, this update fixed the shapes that were not displayed correctly before but broke other shapes that were displayed correctly before. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fMSHF3rLgOUa4oXbFMz5V0yj3jeC4-QY/view?usp=sharing

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

Another ticket as DIAGRAMJAVA-51004 has been logged in our issue tracking system for further investigation. We will let you know as soon as the investigation is completed. Please spare us little time.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi, I’d appreciate a quick fix - my customer is reaching some milestones.

BR, LD

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

The earlier logged ticket is expected to be resolved in 22.8 release of the API that will be available in August 2022. We are afraid that we cannot offer and serve you with a quick fix in free support model as per the policies. We will surely inform you as soon as the ticket is completely resolved and its fix is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi, any knews?

@Lukasz_Dobrzynski

The ticket DIAGRAMJAVA-51004 has been resolved in 22.8 version of the API which will soon be released in this week or in the start of next week. We will notify you as soon as the new version is available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMJAVA-51004) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou