Shape orientation is wrong when rendering to image

Hello! When using SheetRender to export range containing shape, orientation is not preserved. Please check attached console project and screenshots!

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for sharing the project with template file.

I am able to reproduce the issue using your sample code and template file as per your screen shot. I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSNET-40921. We will look into it soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

I have tested this bug against the latest version of Cells - 7.3.4.1 and it still reproduces.

Please change the status of this issue to reopened.

Thank you,

Lucian Nistor

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback.

We have tested your issue at our end using the latest version and found this issue is not fixed.

We have reopened this issue and added your comments. Hopefully, your issue will be fixed soon.

Once, we will have some fix or update for you, we will let you know asap.

Hello,

Do you have any updates on this quite OLD issue ?

We’ve tested again with Aspose.Cells version 8.0.2.0, the behavior is even worst, the shapes are no longer fully output by SheetRender, also the text is missing completely…

Thank you in advance,
Mihai Andrei
Senior Software Engineer
IBM Romania

Hi,

I am afraid, the issue is still not resolved. I have logged your concerns against your issue id “CELLSNET-40921” into our database. I have also asked the relevant developer to provide update on it or eta for it.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Hi,

Thanks for your using Aspose.Cells.

Please download and try the latest fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v8.2.1.1 and let us know your feedback.

There are some tips for you:

1 - The Textinshape.xls file is 2003 format, so the pdf output should be the same to the interface showing in MS-EXCEL 2003.

2 - The initial.jpg file is the interface showing in MS-EXCEL 2007, 2010 or latest version. If you want to get the interface which the initial.jpg file shows. Please convert the source file to 2007, 2010 or latest version format.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-40921) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.