Shape position is changed after conversion from DOCX to PDF using .NET

The attached document is uploaded to the system, and when you want to view it, you will see a file output like the one attached.
I attached the original file and corrupted file. We are using Aspose.Word 19.10 version. Thanks.
YG10006.zip (131.5 KB)

@srmbimser

We have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same issue at our side. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system as WORDSNET-19374. You will be notified via this forum thread once this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi, Is there an improvement on this issue?

@srmbimser

The issue you are facing occurs because text wrapping around floaters in header/footer is not supported by Aspose.Words.We regret to share with you that the implementation of this feature has been postponed (no estimate is available at the moment). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello,
Are there any improvements regarding this error? Or if you have a different solution suggestion, our customer cannot perform their operations due to this error.

@srmbimser

We regret to share with you that the implementation of feature (WORDSNET-19374) has been postponed ( no estimate is available at the moment ). We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Is there a solution you can offer us other than waiting for improvement? Is there another method for our customer to continue their transactions?

You sad that ‘text wrapping around floaters in header/footer is not supported by Aspose.Words’ Could you please show us the property which you not support. Please send us screen shot. We will send our customer.

@srmbimser

The issue occurs because MS Word wraps header text around a floating table in the header, and Aspose.Words does not. As a result, the main text content is located higher in Aspose.Words layout and a floating table relative to main text overlaps the header.

It seems, MS Word behaves this way only for documents in MS Word 2013 mode (not in compatibility mode). Documents in compatibility mode and older Word versions do not wrap text in header/footer around floaters. Aspose.Words implements only the older Word behavior.

Hope this clears the detail of issue.

Ok I converted this document 2003 .doc format and tables are slipped when I convert document in MS Word. As I understand this table property is supported by new MS Word version. But Aspose.Word support 2013 and older versions propertiesç Is this true?

@srmbimser

Aspose.Words does support MS Word 2019 behavior. However, Aspose.Words does not support the shared feature. We will inform you via this forum thread once this feature is available.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-19374) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.5 update also available on NuGet.

A post was split to a new topic: Shape position is changed after conversion DOCX to PDF