Shape to image Error! converting XLSX to PDF

Hi,

Please download and try the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.2.1.

It does render the image file but still I think there are some formatting issues for the word arts in the output images. Please try it and let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41884) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

We are seeing this issue with latest build of Aspose.Cells v7.7.0

We are trying to convert an XLS to PDF.

File Format APIs for .NET Core, Java, Python, C++, Android | products.aspose.com

The exception is

Stack Trace: at Š.”.Š›(Stream )

at Aspose.Cells.Workbook.Save(Stream stream, SaveOptions saveOptions)

Hi Nitish,

Thanks for providing us template file.

After an initial test, I observed the issue as you mentioned by converting your attached template file to PDF, I got the exception:
“Shape to image Error!”.
I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-42251” for your issue. We will look into your issue soon.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try our latest fix/version : Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.0.2

We have tested it fixes the exception (issue). But I am afraid, currently, the WordArt and SmartArt in XLSX to render to PDF format is not supported. It is a hard task as per our current analysis. We may need more time to support it.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi Amjad Sahi,

Our company are using Aspose.Cell version 7.6.0.0 and I got this error: " Shape to image Error" when convert xslx file to PDF. Could you double check that this is a bug of our current version? If the new version has already fixed this bug, I will ask my team upgrade the new one. Please see my attachment file.
Thanks

Hi Mike,

Thanks for using Aspose.Cells.

I have converted your source xlsx file to pdf using the latest version: Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.7.2 and it generated no exception. The file was converted to pdf successfully with it.

@MikeTran,
Currently, WordArt and SmartArt that render xlsx to pdf are not supported. We will notify you when it will be supported.