"Shape to image Error!" error is encountered

The attached document is transferred to the system. When prompted to display as .pdf, “Shape to image Error!” error is encountered
I attached the original file and corrupted file. We are using Aspose.Cell 21.3 version. Thanks.
YG14351.zip (103.1 KB)

@srmbimser.

Please notice, I am able to reproduce the issue as you mentioned by converting your template file to PDF. I found an exception “Shape to image Error!” when converting the Excel file to PDF file format. I have logged a ticket with an id “CELLSNET-47957” for your issue. We will look into it soon.

Once we have an update on it. we will let you know.

@srmbimser

Hi,

I am glad to inform you that the issue with the ID CELLSNET-47957 has been resolved. The fix will be included in Aspose.Cells for .Net 21.5.

Please notice the team has prepared a hotfix, so you do not have to wait for the official release. Kindly test the project with the hotfix attached to this post and let us know about the results.

Best regards,

Aspose.Cells21.4.2 For .Net2_AuthenticodeSigned.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.4.2 For .Net4.0.Zip (5.5 MB)
Aspose.Cells21.4.2 For .NetStandard20.Zip (5.5 MB)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-47957) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by simon.zhao