Shapefile not valid in QGIS

Hello,

I am trying to take a small portion of map data from a larger source and save it as a new Shapefile.

When do this using Aspose.GIS the resulting file will not display in QGIS.

Attached is a sample program that takes a Shapfile that will display in QGIS and copies the features to a new Shapefile that will NOT display in QGIS.

I am using the latest QGIS and latest Apose.GIS.

Can you tell me what to do to make the resulting Shapefile display in QGIS.

@treeserve,

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support.
We are working on your query and will get back to you soon.

@treeserve,

We were able to reproduce the issue that you reported. We have logged a ticket in our issue tracking system as GISNET-266 to investigate this scenario further. We will update you here as soon as additional information is available.

@muhammadahmad

Thanks for the update.

Can you give me a rough ETA to get this resolved?

@treeserve,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The issue is pending for analysis. As soon as we have some information regarding the issue, we will let you know. Please give us some time.

@treeserve,

The issue filed as GISNET-266 has been fixed with the release of Aspose.GIS for .NET 18.12.1 . Please use the latest version of the API and in case of any further assistance, please feel free to let us know.

1 Like

Thanks @muhammadahmad, I’ll give it a try in the morning.

@muhammadahmad, I have confirmed that the issue is now resolved.

Thanks to you and your team for the speedy response.

@treeserve,

We are happy to hear that your issue has been resolved. Please feel free to contact us if additional information is required. We will be more than happy to assist you further.