SharePoint 2013 compatibility

Dear,

I would like to have some further information on the roadmap of Aspose for SharePoint 2013: is Aspose Total for SharePoint already fully compatible or not? If not, what is already compatible and when will the rest follow?

Kind regards,

Christophe

Hi Christophe,

I would like to answer from Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint perspective. I am afraid the current release of Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint is currently not supported with SharePoint 2013. However for the sake of investigation, we already have logged this requirement as PDFSHP-33223 in our issue tracking system. The development team is already looking into the details of this problem and as soon as we have some further updates, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi,

I would like to address your requirements from Aspose.Cells for SharePoint perspective.

I am afraid, Aspose.Cells for SharePoint component is currently not compatible with SharePoint Server 2013. We have already logged a ticket (SHAREPOINT-40023) against this feature request. I am afraid, currently, there is no schedule or ETA available at the moment. As soon as we have any update on it, we will be more than happy to share it with you here.

Thank you.

Hi Christophe,

Thank you for contacting support. I would like to address your requirements from Aspose.BarCode for SharePoint perspective.

I'm afraid the require feature is not supported. We've already logged an investigation to check the support of SharePoint 2013. We've logged this task as BARCODSHP-33148 in our issue tracking system. As soon as we have made some significant progress, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your inquiry. I will answer your question about 'support of SharePoint 2013 in Aspose.Words for SharePoint'. To investigate whether Aspose.Words for SharePoint fully supports SharePoint 2013, we have already logged a task in our issue tracking system with ID WORDSSP-218. Your thread has been linked to this task and you will be notified via this thread as soon as it is worked out. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hello,

could you please give a some insight in the planned release date, as we need to migrate an existing solution as soon as possible (read: within the next 2 months)?

We have invested in Aspose Total as we believed that the product was the best fit tool for SharePoint, but are now a bit disappointed in it, seeing that it was already RTM in October 2012...

Will Aspose not further invest in SharePoint?

Kind regards,

Christophe

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your patience.

I have further discussed with Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint development team and I am afraid the support for SharePoint 2013 has not been implemented. Nevertheless, as soon as we have some further updates, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.

Hi,

I am afraid, same is the case with Aspose.Cells for SharePoint. So, At present there is no ETA available for the support of SharePoint 2013 in the product. Once we have any update on it, we will be more than happy to inform you here.

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused!

Hi Christophe,

I like to share that the support for SharePoint 2013 is also unavailable in Aspose.Slides for SharePoint as well at the moment. An issue with ID SLIDESSHP-33165 has already been added in our issue tracking system to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the support will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, WORDSSP-218 is not resolved yet. The SharePoint 2013 support may definitely come onto the Aspose.Words for SharePoint’s product roadmap in the future. We have asked the ETA of this issue from our development team and will update you as soon as the estimate is available. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi Christophe,

Thank you for asking about the resolution. I’m sorry to share with you that this issue is not yet resolved. It is pending for analysis. I have asked the responsible developer to take a look at your issue shortly. As soon as any information is shared by him, I will be more than happy to share that with you.

Hi Christophe,

Thanks for being patient. It is to update you that our development team has made good enough progress on the resolution of WORDSSP-218 issue. We are on the final stage of reviewing/testing all code changes that were done in the scope of this issue. The next release of Aspose.Words for SharePoint will fully support SharePoint 2013 and we will most likely publish new release during mid of April 2014. We will notify you via this thread as soon as next version of Aspose.Words for SharePoint is released.

Best regards,

Thanks for the good news on the Aspose.Words, is there any news on Aspose.Cells?

Thanks!

Hi,

I am afraid there is no update or ETA available for the support of SharePoint 2013 in the product, it might not be supported any time soon. Once we have any update on it, we will be more than happy to inform you here.

Dear all,

would there already be more new about this compatibility problem? Are there any roadmaps for eg Excel and PowerPoint available?

Kind regards,

Christophe

Hi Christophe,

I have verified the issue status of SLIDESSHP-33165 from our issue tracking system and regret to share that there are no updates available in this regard. However, we have scheduled the issue for investigation during Week 16/2014 for Aspose.Slides. We will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be shared by our development team after the investigation.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

I am afraid, we have not scheduled the task/feature yet. I have also logged your concerns against your issue into our database and asked the relevant developer if there is an eta (if possible).

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here immediately.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSSP-218) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for SharePoint update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SHAREPOINT-40023) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(5)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESSHP-33165) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(3)