SharePoint 2016 Running SQL 2016 SSRS Integrated Mode

How do we move forward? What are the next steps? We have been working with ASPOSE through this forum for many months. If the product license we are using is expired why could this not be identified months ago? This thread was opened back in March of 2017. I am respectfully requesting immediate assistance with resolving this issue. I think it is fair to say the level of support received from ASPOSE to date has been lacking. Please let me know in detail my next steps so this can be resolved. I will need assistance with getting a new license, installation, and testing.

@brianschott,

We are greatly sorry for inconvenience on your end. Actually, initially in this thread you have reported issue related to working of Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services in SharePoint integration mode and this matter got resolved in SLIDESRS-33522. Only recently, when you have shared the new output, a new issue related to usage of subscription expiry has been observed. In order to validate the things being resolved on your end, you may consider availing 30 days trial license before going for actual renewal of subscription. If the trial license works fine then you may consider opting renewal of license. However, based on my assessment of your recent output share, it is evident that you are using the new version where as the license file that you are using is older one. Once again, we are sorry for your inconvenience.

How can I acquire an updated license? Would we have received this via email? I am told we have already paid for the renewal. Please advise.

@brianschott,

In that case, I suggest you to please consult our sales team in Aspose.Purchase forum for further information related to renewed license subscription.