SharePoint Designer Workflow Activity Convert file to PDF

Hi,

we set up a Convert file to pdf workflow and attached to a document library,
the document library has pdftemplate content type enabled,
the workflow is set to auto start when new file has been added,

when i upload a file to the source document library, the workflow started and completed,
but i don’t see any pdf file in the destination document library.

and if i start workflow manually, select the document that i uploaded --> workflow --> click workflow name --> start --> it does create a pdf file in the destination document library. (this is not my requirement)

do you guys know what is going on?

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the feature works automatically after attaching workflow to a document library. Can you please confirm either you are getting issue with all files or some specific file/file format? Moreover, can you please confirm your Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint version also. So we try to replicate issue with it.

We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi Tilal,

Here are the formats that i tried .txt, .doc , .docx. , .tiff , .xslx .
Version of aspose.pdf for sharepoint is 1.8.0

Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your feedback. I am afraid Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint only supports conversion of Text, HTML and Image formats (BMP,PNG,JPEG,GIF,TIFF) to PDF. But unfortunately currently TIFF image format is not working in current release and we have already logged an investigation ticket for it as PDFSHP-33358. Moreover, we are testing your WorkFlow related issue and will get back to you soon.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Could you tell what is not working with Tiff to PDF?

we were able to get Tiff to PDF(workflow) working in other system

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your patience.

The problem has been logged in our issue tracking system and development team has already been intimated about this problem. They will surely investigate and try figuring out the reasons of this issue and will try to get it resolved ASAP. Nevertheless, we require your cooperation in terms of patience so that we can investigate and resolve this issue properly. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Hi,

Any Updated from this issue?

Thanks

Hi Alex,

We are sorry for the inconvenience. I am afraid your reported issue is still not resolved. Our development team is looking into the issue and we will update you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution. However, we have requested our team to share an ETA at their earliest.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

Hi,

do we have any update on this issue.
its been couple months now.

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your patience.

The development team has been busy resolving
other priority issues and I am afraid the issue reported earlier is not yet
resolved. As soon as we have some definite updates regarding its
resolution, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction.
Please be patient and spare us little more time.<o:p></o:p>

We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFSHP-33358) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.