SheetRender Does Not Properly Format Numeric Cells Rendered to TIF

Hello,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please see the attached XLS file. Cell H1 should display as “18,626.40”. When rendered to TIF it displays as “18626.4”. The cell properties have it set to display 2 decimal points and the comma is missing.

We are using SheetRender and Aspose Cells 4.9.1.5. The code sample we are using can be seen in the thread, “SheetRender Creates Blank Pages But Excel Does Not”

The ZIP file contains the XLS as well as the rendered TIF files. Please let me know when we can expect a fix.

Thank you,

Robert

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the template file.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. Your issue has been registered in our internal issue tracking system with issue id: CELLSNET-17111. We will look into it and get back to you soon.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hello,

I was wondering if you have any update?

Thank You,
Robert

Hello, Do you know when you might have an update for this? Thanks.

Hi,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

We are working on your issue and we will get back to you as soon as your issue gets resolved.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused,

As a test, I tried the new Aspose.Cells 5.0.0.0 but the problems still exist. Do you have any ETA for a fix yet?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you,

Robert.

Hi Robert,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET. We have fixed your mentioned issue. Also, please call Workbook.CalculateFormula before converting the file to PDF.

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hello,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for the update. However, there is still a problem with the number formatting using the original XLS that was uploaded for this thread.

The Cell in 2B is using the “general” format. The displayed value should be “200251621”. When rendered to a TIF, the value displayed is “2.003E+08”. We need numbers that are defined as “general” to display the same as they would in Excel.

I am uploading the rendered TIF so you can see the result. Please correct this problem.

Thank you,

Robert

Hi,

I have noticed the issue as you mentioned. We will figure it out soon. I have re-activated your issue again.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please try the attached version.

We have fixed your issue.

Thank you.

This specific issue is fixed. Thank you.

We still have outstanding issues that are being tracked in a separate thread, “Missing Logo and Fuzzy / Light Text when converting XLS to TIFF using SheetRender.”

Thank you,

Robert.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 17111) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.