SheetRender failes to correctly output images when conditional formatting is used

Hello,

This post is very similar to the Free Support Forum - aspose.com one. I’ve decided to make a new one since this is a new test file and it’s easy to keep track of the issues.

I’ve attached a sample project with the TestFile.xlsx included. When using SheetRender a cell range using conditional formatting is not correctly rendered.

I’ve also attached mismatches_highlighted.png showing the areas which don’t match with the original TestFile.xlsx.

We are using Aspose.Cells version 7.7.2.0.

Any feedback will be highly appreaciated.

Thank you,
Mihai Andrei
Sr Software Engineer
IBM Romania

Hi Mihai,

Thank you for providing the sample project and test spreadsheet to replicate the issue on our end. We are able to observe the problem while using the latest version of Aspose.Cells for .NET 7.7.2.3, therefore we have logged the problem in our bug tracking system under ticket Id CELLSNET-42456. Please spare us little time to properly analyze the problem cause, and to provide a fix at earliest. In the meanwhile, we will keep you posted with updates in this regard.

Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Hi,

We have fixed your issue now.

Please download and try our latest fix/version : Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.7.2.5

Let us know your feedback.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-42456) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hello,

We’ve tested against Aspose.Cells 8.0.0.0 and the problem seems to be fixed.

Thank you,
Mihai Andrei

Hi Mihai,

Thanks for your feedback and using Aspose.Cells.

It is good to know that your issue is resolved now. Let us know if you encounter any other issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you further.