SheetRender image capture is blurry

I’m currently developing a prototype with Aspose cells that takes a screen capture of a cell range in an Excel Spreadsheet. The image that is captured is blurry and has the Aspose watermark (Image attached). I’m assuming this is because I’m using the trial version jar. We’re close to purchasing a license for aspose but I’d like confirmation that the image will appear clearly with the license.

Hi,

Thanks for the screenshot.

1) Regarding image has watermark, well, yes, since you are using the evaluation version (i.e., using Aspose.Cells APIs without a valid license) of the product, so the watermark would always be embedded to the output files or images. Once we purchase the product, you will get the license file, which you will set it in the code to clear all possible limitations and use the APIs professionally with full capacity, see the document for your reference:

2) The quality should be fine if you use some vector image file format. We recommend you to kindly use Emf as output image format type for worksheet range or chart(s). If you still find any issue (e.g blurry image of Excel sheets or charts), we request you to provide us sample code snippet and template Excel file, etc. here, we will look into your issue soon.

Thank you.