SheetRender output puts in what appears to be double spaces/inconsistent spacing

Good day,

Bracket alignment is working perfectly, however there’s a change in the render of text, more precisely the space between text.

The difference is extremely noticeable.
Attached:
  • Example with text, merged cells.
  • In applicable (spreadsheetgear) spacing, appears 100% and used to be rendered by Aspose 100% until new 7 series.
  • Output rendering (we print to EMF, uploaded in PDF for convenience purposes
This is a major item and stopping us from rolling out, thank you for all the previous fixes though.

Kind regards,

Hi,

Please see the output pdf generated using the following code with the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for Java v7.0.1.5

I can notice a space inside the text. Please highlight all the problems with red circles in screenshots which you can create using Ms-Paint and post here.

Java

String path=“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Aspose+Render+Input+1.xlsx”;

Workbook workbook = new Workbook(path);

workbook.save(path + “.out.pdf”, SaveFormat.PDF);

Hi,

My issue is with .NET C# and not the Java version.

Alternatively, it’s printing to EMF, converting to PDF appears to be fine with regard to spacing…

Are there any issues with PDF and AutoFitRows that you are aware of, just noticed some cutting off when converting to PDF?

Kind regards,
Earl

Hi,

Thanks for your pointing it out.

I have now tested it with the .NET latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.5

the issue appears to be still same. It appears to be a bug. I have logged it in our database.

However, I require you to highlight all the problems with red circles, so that when the fix is available for you, you don’t have any further problem.

I have attached the output pdf. Below is my code.

C#

string path = “F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Aspose+Render+Input+1.xlsx”;

workbook.Save(path + “.out.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf);

See Aspose output 2.

I would have to highlight every space between the words. There all appear inconsistent, anyone with eyes would notice :slight_smile: but have highlighted the major ones.

Many thanks Aspose.

Hi,

Thanks for highlighting the issues in red circles.

I have generated the following the image using the latest version:
Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.5

The issue of space does appear as you have shown in your screenshot Aspose output 2.png but not as frequent.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-31098.

C#

string path = @“F:\Shak-Data-RW\Downloads\Aspose+Render+Input+1.xlsx”;

Worksheet worksheet = workbook.Worksheets[0];

//Apply different Image / Print options.

Aspose.Cells.Rendering.ImageOrPrintOptions options = new Aspose.Cells.Rendering.ImageOrPrintOptions();

options.OnePagePerSheet = true;

SheetRender sr = new SheetRender(worksheet, options);

Bitmap bitmap = sr.ToImage(0);

bitmap.Save(path + “.out.png”, ImageFormat.Png);

Output:

Hi,

We have fixed this issue. Please download: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.0.1.7

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 31098) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.